Join the team
Dadsnet is the largest digital content & marketing agency in the UK specifically targeting dads. With a community of over 1,000,000 parents, Dadsnet reaches millions of parents every week..
We create, produce and distribute exceptional social content through our communities, achieving powerful results for our clients.
If you’re looking to be part of something dynamic, and exciting – Dadsnet could be the place for you. The primary responsibility of this position is to build Dadsnet’s own influencer management agency, dn/talent. As a talent manager, you will be responsible for representing our current roster of talent as well as growing the roster with new digital creators.
Responsibilities & Duties
- Managing our current roster of talent and their inbound enquiries.
- Procuring partnership opportunities for our clients via outreach, cross-selling with the wider roster & promoting Dadsnet campaigns where appropriate.
- Growing the roster with new digital creators.
- Maintain organisational & administrative structures.
As a company founded and built on a community of parents, we are fully committed to providing a work atmosphere that has flexibility to encourage a work/family life balance.
- Remote working available
- Salary TBC based on experience
- Flexible working hours
To apply, send your CV & cover email using the button below.